Your child’s mitzvah is certainly a cause for celebration. Successful Affairs firmly believes that you should be able to relax, enjoy, and fully participate in such a joyful, momentous occasion. Our comprehensive party planning services will enable you to do so!
Some of the mitzvah services that we offer include:
- Searching for and securing a venue and vendors that suit the needs of all of your guests
- Negotiating contracts
- Managing your budget and the event planning timeline
- Designing creative décor such as centerpieces, sign-in boards, flowers, the candle display for a candle lighting ceremony, etc.
- Choreographing the entire day – from the ceremony to the celebration
- Overseeing operations the day and evening of the event
Lisa, known by some as the “The Queen of Theme,” can help you and your child choose and bring to life a party theme. While not necessary, a theme for the celebration can help streamline decisions regarding decorations, balloons, flowers, centerpieces, and party favors.
Lisa is also experienced in researching and presenting to her clients the hottest bar/bat-mitzvah trends regarding food, party favors, and entertainment. Some fun options to consider for your child’s mitzvah celebration:
- A candy shop or dessert food truck
- Personalized gear such as t-shirts, cellphone cases, and even sneakers as party favors
- Edible, themed place cards
- Live entertainment, such as a game show production or miniature race cars
Hockey Themed Bar Mitzvah
Moroccan Themed Bar Mitzvah